Nuzil Blog Community - If you think being a clever it will be successful, you are wrong. Why do I dare say so? Please refer to the reason why smart people not succeed?
- Less motivation. Talent or talent does not help anything if you are not motivated to use them. Perhaps the motivation of the external (eg, social approval) or internal (satisfaction of a job well done, for example). External sources tend to be temporary, while internal sources tend to produce more consistent performance.
- Lack of persistence. Some people give up too easily, while others can not stop even when the search would obviously futile.
- Using the wrong abilities. Many people do not use the right capabilities for the tasks in which they are involved.
- Lack of impulse control. Impulse should bring optimal performance. But in some people did not bring their intellectual resources to fully solve their problem. They easily believe in the first solution that comes in their heads. Yet it should also consider other solutions.
- Inability to translate thought into action. Some people seem buried in their own minds. They have a good idea in 1001 but never doing anything about the idea.
- Inability to complete tasks. For some people doing work that is never completely be a habit. Maybe they are afraid to face the next job. So, they always hang their old jobs, so jobs are not coming.
- Lack of product orientation. Some people seem more concerned with process than on results of activities or work.
- Failure to start. Many people who are unwilling or unable to start a project. They may be confused or afraid of commitment that will arise from the project.
- Fear of failure. People probably will not achieve peak performance if they are to avoid major challenges in their lives.
- The delay. Some people can not act or work without any pressure. They can also search for the little things to do in order to delay large.
- Blaming. Some people always blame themselves for even a minor accident or a mistake though. Some people always blame others
- Excessive self-pity. Some people spend more time feeling sorry for themselves rather than trying to resolve the issue.
- Excessive dependence. Some people expect others to do the job they are supposed to do for themselves.
- Wallow in personal trouble. Some people let their personal difficulties interfere with their work too. During life, one can expect a real happiness and real sadness. Maintaining a proper perspective is often difficult.
- Lack of concentration. Even some very smart people have very short attention span.
- Too. Doing too much activity can lead to a job is not completed on time. Doing too little can result in lost opportunities and reduced levels of achievement.
- The inability to delay gratification. Some people value themselves and appreciated by others to accomplish small tasks, avoiding tasks that are greater that they will get more benefits.
- The inability to see. Some people become obsessed with the details or detail but are often unwilling or unable to see or deal with a larger image in a project they do.
- Lack of balance between critical, analytical thinking and creative thinking synthetic. It is important for people to learn the kind of thinking what is expected of them in every situation.
- Too little or too much self-confidence. Lack of confidence can undermine a person's ability to get things done. Conversely, over-confident individuals make them do not know when to admit they were wrong or in need of improvement.
Terima kasih telah membaca artikel Why Smart People Not Succeed?. Semoga bermanfaat